Sunday, July 5, 2009

Good News & Occupying Time

Had a visit to doctor's office on Wednesday. My HCG numbers (the pregnancy hormone) have dropped from the 9,500's to 73. This is really good news. The goal is to reach numbers under 5. Once they get under 5, I wait for them to stay there for 3-6 months and then we can try to conceive again.

In the meantime.. there is a lot of waiting going on. I spend time trying to pass time so I don't have time to sit and feel sorry for myself.

So on a more cheerful note, we have been focusing on getting the house finished. Mostly our bathroom. Currently it has no sinks, no mirrors and no vanity lights. Feels like we have been spackling forever!! We have also started up letterboxing again. For those of you not familiar with the sport, basically we treasure hunt for tupperware in the foods for a stamp image reward. :) Didn't clear anything up, did it? Go to www.letterboxing.org and search for a box near you to really figure it out.

My new goal is to reach 500 letterboxes found before we can try to conceive again. I also want to get back down to 122lbs (138 now).

Hmm.. what other goals? Get the bathroom done, the windows replaced and the porch remodeled before the big TTC begins again.

For anyone worried, thanks for all your well wishes. Please know that even though I still have sad moments that come and go, I am feeling much better.

Thanks for the love !

No comments:

Post a Comment