Saturday, May 9, 2009

Week 6, Day 1 - Morning Sickness Arrives

On Tuesday my brother graduated from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL (Congratulations Ryan!). My parents, grandmother, David and I flew down Sunday evening to be there for the ceremony.

Sunday night we had dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. for dinner (food is soo good). I told grandma the news, and talked about how not sick I've been. Big Mistake.

Monday morning I woke up queasy, and I've been queasy ever since, including right now. And, its just gotten worse since Monday morning. In fact, Tuesday's flight home was torture due to turbulance. Morning sickness + motion sickness = terrible combination.

Last night the smell of broccoli and a bite of salad made me want to throw up on the table at Chilis.

To be honest, I haven't thrown up yet. But I am not a puker. I loathe throwing up and will battle the feeling until I have no choice. Unfortunately, this is probably making it worse, because if I just puke and get it over with I might feel better. I just can't bring myself to do it. :(

So instead, I'm walking around in a nauseous nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment