Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Zzzzzzzzzzz

I haven’t written in a while, mostly because I’ve been exhausted. Not too sick, just queasy enough to make me not feel good for a few hours a day. But after just a few hours of being up and about, I feel like I’m ready for bed all over again.

We had company for Memorial Day Weekend, my best friend and old roommate from college. Hosting company for three days really made me yearn for my impromptu and frequent naps.

I am getting more and more impatient with this waiting to for my next doctor’s appointment. I just need to see a sonogram, or hear a heartbeat, or something! Just let me know everything sounds/looks ok with the baby. Then I can tell everyone and at least eliminate a little of the worry related stress.

I keep praying David will get an awesome raise or promotion so I can stop working while I’m pregnant.  (only partially kidding). Working full time and being this exhausted is a bit much.. I can’t wait for that second trimester burst of energy I keep hearing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment